Holiday Market Time!
Sue and I are in full swing creating beautiful new mittens, headbands and scarves for the 2021-2022 winter season.
We can't wait for you to see all the beautiful sweater wool & cashmere that we have discovered, and like us, you won't believe how unique and fresh the patterns are! Out of the 500 + sweaters we have collected so far, I bet there are only 10 or 12 that are repeats from last year. (Whoop, Whoop to the fashion industry!!)
We are finalizing on our Holiday Market dates, and encourage you to mark your calendars. We'd love to see you at a show, but most importantly, we want you to see (and touch) our products. There is no better way to witness the beauty, feel the warmth, and observe the craftsmanship of LucyBlue than to come to a market. It is there that you can try on the three sizes of mittens we offer and decide which fits you best. You can also try on one of our cashmere lined headbands and experience what it feels like to have cashmere against your face, rather than wool. Or, you might want to slip on a 100% cashmere neck warmer, but full disclosure here...you might not want to take it off! Last but not least--visiting one of our holiday markets allows you to mix and match our products, creating your own combo of mittens & headband or scarf.
Here are our current dates for the 2021 LucyBlue Knits season:
1. 'Be the Light' Holiday Market, Nov. 4, 5-8pm, & Nov. 5, 10-2pm. First Presbyterian Church, 715 N. Carlton Ave., Wheaton, IL
*Come stock up on candles and gifts for the season. All proceeds go to support the mission of Love Your Neighbor.
2. Wheaton French Market, Nov. 6, 8am to 2pm and Nov. 13, 8am to 2pm
Reber St. & Liberty Dr., Wheaton, IL
* fresh vegetables, fruit and bakery items, delish food vendors (fresh donuts!) & several creative vendors (like us!)
3. Three French Hens Holiday Market, Nov. 19 & 20, (Friday night 5-9:30pm & Saturday 9-3pm)
Jennifer's Garden, 555 Gore Rd. Morris, IL
Over 125 artisan and gourmet food vendors. Very festive and fun!
4. Mistletoe Market on Roosevelt, Nov. 21, Wheaton Nurseries and Garden Center, 626 E. Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, IL (outdoor market)
*Cozy up with a warm cup of coffee or cocoa, sit by the fire, shop the local 50 artisans, listen to live Christmas music, take family photos & pick out your Christmas tree!
5. Merriest Market, Saturday, Dec. 4, 10-4pm.
Wheaton Christian Grammar School, 1N350 Taylor Dr., Winfield, IL
LucyBlue will have ALL our inventory at this sale--and there will be some really good holiday deals for you!! Come support this incredible band of women artisans and business owners. You won't be disappointed, and we promise you will enjoy the Christmas cheer at this sale!
6. Ottawa's Chris Kringle Market, Dec. 17-19, (Friday 11-8pm, Saturday 11-8pm, Sunday 11-5pm)
We are SO excited about this market because we got a darling hut for our booth! Come for a fabulous selection of LucyBlue, but also come for holiday treats, German beer, complementary carriage rides, festive carolers, ornament crafting, ice carving, live reindeer, and dozens of talented artisans and gourmet food vendors. This will be a wonderful holiday experience!
Have any questions? Email us at: Lucyblueknits@gmail.com We'd love to see you this holiday season!
Wendy & Susie