Updated: Nov 4, 2019
Sue and I are in full swing creating beautiful new mittens, headbands and scarves for the 2019 winter season.
We can't wait for you to see all the beautiful sweater wool & cashmere that we have discovered, and like us, you won't believe how unique and fresh the patterns are! Out of the 300 + sweaters we have collected, I bet there are only 10 or 12 that are repeats from last year. (Whoop, Whoop to the fashion industry!!)
We are finalizing on our Holiday Market dates, and encourage you to mark your calendars. We'd love to see you at a show, but most importantly, we want you to see (and touch) our products. There is no better way to witness the beauty, feel the warmth, and observe the craftsmanship of LucyBlue than to come to a market. It is there that you can try on the three sizes of mittens we offer and decide which fits you best. You can also try on one of our cashmere lined headbands and experience what it feels like to have cashmere against your face, rather than wool. Or, you might want to slip on a 100% cashmere neck warmer, but full disclosure here...you might not want to take it off! Last but not least--visiting one of our holiday markets allows you to mix and match our products, creating your own combo of mittens & headband or scarf.
Here are our current dates for the 2019 LucyBlue Knits season:
1. Wilmette French Market, October 26, 8am to 1pm
Metra parking lot, 722 Greenbay Road, Wilmette, IL
* fresh vegetables, fruit and bakery items, delish food vendors, & several creative vendors (like us!)
2. Wilder Mansion Holiday Market, November 1 & 2 (Friday night 4-9pm, Saturday 10-4)
211 Prospect Ave., Elmhurst, IL
Over 60 artisan and gourmet food vendors placed throughout a beautiful old mansion. Very festive and fun!
3. Three French Hens French Country Market, November 8 & 9 (Friday 4-9:30pm, Saturday 9-3pm)
@ Jennifer's Garden Banquets, 555 W. Gore Road, Morris, IL
This is a fun show with lots of antiques, unusual gifts, Christmas decor, handpainted items and yummy food.
4. Wheaton Moms Holiday Artisan Market. November 16, 9-4pm. Wheaton Sports Center, 1000 W. Prairie, Wheaton, IL
Come celebrate the holidays and support these hard working women. LucyBlue will be there, as well as beautiful woodwork, hand painted ornaments, jewelry, unique home goods and delish cupcakes.
5. Lake Forest Hospital Holiday Boutique, Nov. 20-23 (Wednesday 6-9pm, Thursday 10-5:30pm, Friday 10-5:30pm & Saturday 10-2pm)
Lake Forest Rec Center, 400 Hastings Road, Lake Forest, IL
This is a high end show, with vendors from all over the US. Jewelry, clothing, handbags, & unique and beautiful gifts.
6. Washington Street Holiday Market, November 23 & 24 ( Saturday 11-5pm, Sunday 10-4pm)
Naperville North High School, 899 Mill St., Naperville, IL
This is a new show for us, but we have heard great things.
7. Lincoln Park Zoo Holiday Market, Tuesday, December 3, 6:30-9:30.
Lincoln Part Zoo, 2001 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL
Come for the animals, come for the lights, but most of all--come for LUCYBLUE! We did this show last year and just loved it. So festive and so fun and so many great vendors throughout the zoo!
8. Merriest Market, Saturday, December 7, 9-4pm.
LeaderTreks building, 25W560 Geneva Rd, Ste 30, Carol Stream, IL
LucyBlue will have ALL our inventory at this sale--and there will be some really good holiday deals for you!! Come support this incredible band of women artisans and business owners. You won't be disappointed, and we promise you will enjoy the Christmas cheer at this sale. Also...this is our last sale of the season. Don’t miss out!